Faculty Excellence Awards
Each year, LMU recognizes outstanding faculty who have made exemplary contributions in the areas of teaching, scholarship and creative works, extramural funding, and service. The following CBA faculty were honored this year. See awardee bios.
2021 Rains Award for Excellence in Scholarship and Creative Works
Yongsun Paik, Department of Management
2021 Term Faculty Distinguished Teaching Award
Nancy Coster, Department of Accounting
2021 Part Time Faculty Distinguished Teaching Award
Armando Paz, Department of Marketing & Business Law
Congratulations to the following CBA faculty on receiving well-deserved promotions! We are grateful for their many contributions to the college and our students.
- Myla Bui (Marketing) promoted to Full Professor
- Jason D’Mello (Entrepreneurship) promoted to Associate Professor with tenure
- Aidin Namin (Marketing) promoted to Associate Professor with tenure
- Matt Stefl (Marketing) promoted to Associate Clinical Professor
A big thank you to the following CBA faculty for their dedication and service to LMU and our students. We wish them all the best in their retirement!
- Mahmoud Nourayi, Department of Accounting
- Richard Perle, Department of Information Systems & Business Analytics
- David Stewart, Department of Marketing and Business Law